Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Title: Chief Revenue Officer/VP of WW Sales – Reporting to the CEO
Location: United States
Description: Seeking someone with a proven track record in managing, scaling, and developing a large Enterprise Sales team, selling network security products to Rail/Transportation companies. Experience required in goal setting, exceeding goals, lead generation, majorly scaling sales efforts, and achieving impressive customer acquisition.
Scope: On day one, the role will manage 3 quota-bearing Regional Sales Directors, but will also have direct reports from Pre-Sales Consultants, Channel Sellers, and Sales Operations. These functional teams have growth plans in 2021 and 2022.
- Territory focus: Global
- Forecast annual + quarterly bookings accurately, executing to plan
- Identify opportunities and challenges within assigned area and create strategies to maximize sell through, profit, revenue, and market share
- Recruit, develop, and retain a world-class sales team
- Coach and mentor account executives and oversee team’s professional growth
- Drive sales organization in closing new business opportunities and scale.
- Develop specific revenue plans for sales team as needed to ensure growth in all products/services targeted by the organization
- Manage objectives and OKRs of the sales org, while maintaining keep focus on client needs
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years Direct Sales experience in managerial roles, selling Network Security products.
- Industrial automation or industrial controls sales experience is a plus.
- Strong experience in Enterprise Sales is mandatory
- Sales performer, track record of exceeding quota through a sales organization
- Coach/Player Style, Team player, Comfortable in Startup environments
- Strong leadership, entrepreneurial, and work ethic qualities
- Experience in organizational design, objective setting, incentive plans
- Relentless restlessness to improve sales execution
- Ability to recognize opportunities and capitalize on existing network
- Familiarity with a modern sales tech stack
- Broad and deep understanding of the security industry
Compensation and Travel
- Highly competitive salary.
- No-Cap Performance-based incentive compensation
- Competitive ownership opportunity through employee stock option plan
- Travel as needed, but likely ~50% of the time
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn