Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Position: Director of Alliances and Channels
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking globally for a Director of Alliances and Channels to continue its success!
Key responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out
- Develop meaningful relationships with executives, sales teams and technical influencers of our global MSSPs, SIs & Resellers
- Develop and execute joint business plans which drive all aspects of the partner relationship including: sales and pipeline development, executive alignment, business development, enablement, business reviews and partner marketing.
- Recruit new Partners, Onboard and Enable them to generate new opportunities
- Work closely with regional Sales Management on development and execution of a sales strategies
- Plan and execute, in collaboration with Channel Marketing Manager, activities and events that will generate and influence the business in the region.
- Be in control of your business to achieve quarterly and annually sales targets
- Be seen and treated by your partners as a trusted and valued resource
- Source business from combination of Value Added Resellers and Global Alliance partners
- Enable partner resources to identify and qualify opportunities, deliver demos, and close transactions
- Deliver strategic planning sessions with the sales leadership team on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Work with all required functional areas to ensure a pragmatic and effective partnering capability – cultivating cross-functional influence and credibility across internal and external stakeholders
- Enable our partners to build profitable businesses with client.
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
- Ability to put partners first in every decision
- An insatiable desire to succeed
- Understanding of OP or Operational Technology
- Knowledge of Industrial Control System, SCADA Cyber Security at a high level.
- Humble, hungry, smart & self-aware with grit for days
- Self-motivated, high-energy and fun spirited individual who takes a friendly and helping approach
- Superior relationship building skills
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Substantial experience working with Reseller Partners/Service Providers/MSSP s/GSIs
- Experience selling, demonstrating security products
- Competitive understanding of the different security vendors offerings
- Excellent instincts and proven ability to interface at a senior leadership to contributor level with ease
- Adept at moving quickly between low-level execution and high-level strategic thinking and organization
- Experience and ability to forecast sales on a weekly basis
- Ability to travel as required to be successful with your partners
- A demonstrated history of growing and managing a channel program within an assigned territory
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn