Innovating Talent Aquisition within IoT and OT Cybersecurity
Role – Director of Customer Success
Location: This is a remote position based in the U.S.
Our client is looking for a Director of Customer Success to join their fast-growing Team to own the building of the Customer Success practice.
Our client is a leader within IoT Cybersecurity. The Founders have had numerous successful exits and hold several patents within IoT cybersecurity and recently secured a $38m Series A round of funding.
- Build strong customer relationships by engaging early as the customer transitions from POV to deployment. Work with customer and internal account team to define success plan and strategy to meet customer’s objectives. Guide the customer through the implementation phase, delivering use cases and value, leading them to an operationalized state.
- Responsible for overall health and retention of the assigned customers, maximizing customer satisfaction (NPS scoring) and driving adoption and value for growth and reference-ability.
- Deliver quarterly executive level briefings to each customer, articulating value and aligning with customer objectives.
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to account team and externally to account sponsors and executives.
- Understand customer product issues and feature requests in order to represent the appropriate priority and voice of the customer with the product team.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned customer, to provide guidance, review executive dashboards and open issues, and communicate program status.
- Leverage Gainsight to track account activity, health score, risk, and other critical metrics.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the platform and future products.
- 7+ years experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales, professional services or client management functions, ideally in Customer Success.
- 2+ years experience as a CSM or Technical Account Manager/TAM in a Cyber Security SaaS organization and working with large enterprise accounts.
- Possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Solid project management and solution delivery experience, with demonstrated ability to drive projects from definition to final delivery.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering consistent outcomes.
- Prior experience conducting QBR’s to customers and discussing pros and cons of implementing various solutions/technologies and their business value.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT/IoT infrastructures and configuration, including support and security operations.
- CISM, CISA, CISSP are helpful.