Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is an early stage leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking globally for a Global Head of Pre-Sales Engineering to continue its success!
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by being the focal point for the company to grow revenue in the assigned territory.
Key Responsibilities for a Global Head of Pre-Sales Engineering: what you will be doing day in and day out
Bring multiple Sales Engineering teams into one focused, worldwide team with your thought leadership and vision for goals, processes, and standards.
- Lead our technical Go To Market (GTM) strategy in partnership with our Sales Leaders
- Partner with Sales leaders and teams to support the sales teams through understanding of customer requirements, and demonstrating the value of how our software solves complex use cases, demos, and product stories
- Create a library of standardized demos to tell the story from a clients’ perspective
- Create feedback loops between our customers and product team to inspire product direction and feature priorities
- Assist with Enablement of the Field Sales and Sales Engineering teams
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
- 10+ years experience in the security industry with global management experience and passion for building and supporting diverse teams
- You’re known for an executive presence that allows you connect with our customers across industries in transformative industries
- Form deep partnerships with the other functional business leaders across the organization to ensure synergistic collaboration of our teams
- Standardization of global processes and solutions
- Always keeping a sense of curiosity – asking “what else can our product do and how can we show our customers?”
- Deep knowledge of the industry roadmap and product strategies to positively influence company direction
- Flair for improving technical selling processes – e.g. developing stories for individual clients
- You can build a team both in hiring new members and developing the career growth of the existing team
- You can manage your function of the organization including goals, budget, strategy and you succeed with forecasts.
- Create a network that is mutually supportive, including Partner Development, Product Management and Product Marketing teams
- Ability to operate in settings with strong confidentiality and data privacy protocols
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn