Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Position: Head of People and Culture
Location: San Francisco or Bay Area, Ca – 25% Travel – US and Global
Key Responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out
• Using your experience to attract talent globally by developing a recruiting framework.
• Autonomously lead the design, implementation, and iteration of new people programs as well as assess and improve current people programs.
• Engage on issues of organizational design, process, and workflows in order to help teams operate more effectively.
• Develop deep relationships and build trust with key business owners.
• Serve as a strategic thought partner to business owners on people-related strategies and engagements.
• Utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions around growth and retention.
• Coach and function as an advocate and resource to resolve key employee issues.
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
• 10 plus years in an HR role with a must on Talent Acquisition experience
• A Seasoned and Metric driven HR leader with a track record of building teams and processes in a similar space.
• Data driven and detail oriented.
• Experience in a fast paced, high growth, high-pressure, outcome-oriented environment.
• Proactive, and can operate autonomously and be a problem solver when the answer isn’t right in front of you.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a HIGH level of emotional intelligence.
• Passionate person who is all about the team!
• Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience.
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn