Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Position: Lead Sales Engineer for U.S. Strategic Accounts
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking globally for a Lead Sales Engineer continue its success!
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by acting as the technical subject matter expert working with asset owners in the assigned territory to sell and deploy cutting edge cyber security technology. You’ll support the education, promotion and adoption of a solution to help targeted accounts protect their Operational Technology or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. In this role, you will have to be an expert in enterprise security architectures, cybersecurity product suites and technologies, packet and protocol analysis, and comfortable working with a company in a high growth stage.
Key Responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out as a lead sales engineer
- Be the preferred technical contact for customers and partners in pre-sales phase, deployment of solutions and monitoring in the operational phase.
- Heavy experience working directly with named accounts
- In a close relationship with the sales team, help in qualifying commercial opportunities on a technical level.
- Carry out presentations of solutions, collect customer specifications, design architectures to integrate them into commercial proposals and ensure the technical feasibility of the project for the company.
- Excellent experience of customer presentation
- Model, if necessary and according to customer requirements, a relevant technological solution in relation with the R & D department.
- Experience working with high level decision makers
- To position themselves as the technical subject matter expert for customers and integrating partners.
- Provide interface with R & D on the resolution of technical problems or incidents or requests for new features from customers.
- Provide training for clients and partners.
Key responsibilities: without these you’re probably not the best fit
- 8-10 years of experience in pre-sales, consulting or integration of cybersecurity solutions acquired at a cybersecurity software vendor or a service and consulting company specializing in the field of cybersecurity.
- Mastery of one or more of the following: Industrial control system / SCADA / Automation, Ethernet / TCP / IP network, Cybersecurity, IDS, Packet Analysis
- Mastery of the principles and rules of security of information systems and networks
- Excellent communicator to various stakeholders.
- Capacity of organization, autonomy.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: taste of the challenge, sense of commitment,
- Flexibility, openness, adaptability.
- Creative and curious.
- Thrives in a close knit team
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs. Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position. After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations. Feel free to reach out directly to us for more ICS Cybersecurity jobs on our website at https://vergemanagementgroup.com or email at [email protected] – VMG LinkedIn