Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Position: Major Account Manager
Locations: New York (Also hiring for Atlanta and Washington D.C. locations. Apply to those locations on their respective pages. Links to the different locations are located at bottom of this page.)
Compensation: Extremely competitive for market
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking for talent globally to continue its success!
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by being the focal point for the company to grow revenue in the assigned territory. This will include net new business as well as renewal growth. You’ll support the education, promotion and adoption of a bleeding edge technology to help asset owners protect their Operational Technology or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. In this role, you will have to be an expert in enterprise security sales, networking, growing net new business in an emerging market and most importantly, a closer.
Key Responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out
- Generating enterprise business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Manage and drive direct sales engagements into a set of Named Accounts inc. Fortune 1000 accounts and strategic Partners.
- Create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work.
- Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
- Proven ability to sell solutions to Fortune 1000 Major Accounts.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Minimum 8 years sales experience selling to Fortune 1000 Major Accounts.
- Minimum 3 years selling enterprise network security products and services.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred
Apply to Atlanta and Washington, D.C. locations:
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn