Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking for globally for a Marketing Program Automation Manager to continue its success!
Who we are looking for:
Our client is looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing Automation Manager who will be responsible for building global programs in HubSpot while leveraging Salesforce.com. This person will build and own the reporting of all digital programs as well as live and online events. They will build and maintain a nurture stream program for regular communication with customers, partners and prospects – working with product marketing to create the most impactful content based on where they are in the buyer’s journey. In addition, this role will support demand generation initiatives, including list management, and will work closely with regional marketing leaders, digital marketing, sales and marketing operations teams.
What you will do (aka the Responsibilities):
- Build global digital, event and nurture stream programs in HubSpot leveraging Salesforce, while implementing best practices and guidelines
- Create monthly and quarterly reports for all programs measuring engagement and influence on pipeline
- Support the demand generation team (including regional marketing) in creating, segmenting and managing lists in close collaboration with marketing and sales operations
- Build landing pages
- Support the marketing communications team during times of increased volume or to backfill
- Ensure high service levels for internal stakeholders and carry forward lessons from each project to continually improve performance
- Lead technology stack integrations with HubSpot
- Engage with 3rd party partner agencies for QA, troubleshooting and overall support as needed
What you are great at (aka the Requirements):
- Building and executing sophisticated programs in HubSpot or another enterprise level marketing automation program
- Maintaining SLAs with internal constituents and communicating timelines and updates as necessary
- Managing marketing databases
- Balancing multiple projects for a variety of stakeholders simultaneously, in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Keeping pace with the latest in marketing theory and technologies and applying them where needed
Your Education & Experience:
- 5+ years working with marketing automation systems and Salesforce, with at least 2 years working with HubSpot to build automated marketing campaign programs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field preferred
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn