Website VergeToday Verge Management Group
Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking for talent globally to continue its success!
As a Senior IoT OT/ICS Sales Engineer, You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by acting as the technical subject matter expert working with asset owners in the assigned territory to sell and deploy cutting edge cyber security technology. You’ll support the education, promotion and adoption of a solution which helps targeted accounts protect their IoT, OT, ICS environments. In the Senior IoT OT/ICS Sales Engineer role, you will have to be an expert in enterprise security architectures, cybersecurity product suites and technologies, packet and protocol analysis, and comfortable working with a company in a high growth stage.
Key responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out
• Identify, develop, evaluate, and introduce solutions to meet near and long term platform security needs
• Provide technical consultation on controls product security throughout the business including supplier and field support
• Lead and provide the key technical direction to large projects with critical business impact
• Maintain an active role in developing and defining the state of the art technology.
• Provide technical consultation to cross-functional teams throughout the business to improve or resolve product issues
• Effectively communicate and provide recommendations through the analysis, preparation and presentation of technical data to internal and external customers using reports, records, and letters
• Prepare invention disclosures to protect technology that gives the business a competitive advantage, as well as protecting the intellectual property rights of the company
• Help develop, maintain and execute a multi-year security roadmap through multi-generational planning
• Review industry guidance for cyber security, identify gaps in security controls and recommend/implement technical or administrative solutions to remediate
• Provide technical guidance, direction and training to new and experienced engineers, specialists, technicians and co-ops
Key requirements: without MOST of these you’re probably not the best fit
• Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• Minimum 3 years of experience focused in cyber security
• Advanced degree in Engineering or Computer Science • CISSP Certified
• Working knowledge of current state-of-the-art with respect to ICS security technologies
• SME in at least 3 of the following domains: information security risk management, compliance, platform security, network security, application security, data security, embedded device security.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Should thrive in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to influence or lead programs that further the knowledge, understanding and capability of the business
• Problem SOLVER!
• Proven track record of defining solid technical architectures and solutions and overseeing their implementation
• Demonstrated ability to teach and set standard practices within the field of ICS security
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for IoT, OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.
Feel free to reach out directly to us for more ICS Cybersecurity jobs on our website at https://vergemanagementgroup.com or email at [email protected]– VMG LinkedIn