Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking globally for a Product Manager to continue its success!
About the Job
Our client empowers their teams to solve hard problems in ways that our customers love yet work for the business. You are responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle in alignment with the company’s overall strategy and goals. These functions include gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, collaborating to define the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business and customer satisfaction goals are met.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Participate in defining the product strategy and roadmap.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and externally.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas.
- Align the customer problem-space with our strategy and product vision.
- Collect business, technical feedback and requirements, define and prioritize product requirements, synthesize the feedback into the product definitions and ensure successful product releases with high customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with sales and sales engineering on customer’s requirements and support pre-sales with responses to customers inquiries.
- Be a product leader within the company.
- 6 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, engineer, data analyst, data scientist or user researcher.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its full life cycle. Advantage to enterprise-grade, B2B products.
- Experience in networking, security or virtualization technologies with strong technical background with understanding of Cyber security/ Networking technologies.
- Self-starter can work with little guidance and analytic and intuitive balance with common sense.
- Fluent in agile and scrum practices.
- Outstanding analytical skills, experience with data driven decision making.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Exemplary customer relationship skills.
- BS degree or similar (Computer science, industrial engineering or other engineering background).
- Understanding of competition and able to anticipate direction of the market, is a plus.
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn