Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking globally for a Regional Sales Engineer to continue its success!
Location: Benelux – Remote Work
Key responsibilities of the Systems Engineer (SE)
- Support partners and customers during pre-sales, sales, and post-sales activities.
- Work closely with our Sales team, qualify sales opportunities from a technical perspective, present solutions, gather customer requirements and design the architecture to include in quotations.
- Deliver POC onsite and remote with prospects and partners
- Act as a technical focal point in managing communications with partners, to deliver the right messages and to receive the feedback from the field.
- Help enable and train partners in the region
- Follow up with customers for resolution of issues or new feature requests, interacting internally with the Research and Development Team as needed.
“Must haves” of the SE
- 7+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles as a Security Consultant, System Integrator or System Engineer
- Strong knowledge of information security principles
- Skilled in at least one of the following domains but not limited to, IoT, Smart Buildings, Smart Cities, Transportation, Maritime
- Good understanding of complex networks, protocols, and networking technologies
- Good communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Good problem finding and solving skills
- Dedicated to achieving goals
- Strong work ethic
- Dutch language mandatory, French a true +
- Good written and spoken English proficiency
- Availability and willingness to travel
“Nice to haves” of the SE
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in computer systems or telecommunications
- Experience in the field of ICS (Industrial Control Systems) security projects
- Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cyber security, IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect, ISO27001 Lead Auditor)
- Knowledge of an additional languages (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, German or French desired)
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn