VergeToday Verge Management Group
Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking globally for a Sales Engineer to continue its success!
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by being the focal point for the company to grow revenue in the assigned territory. This will include net new business as well as renewal growth. You’ll support the education, promotion and adoption of a bleeding edge technology to help asset owners protect their Operational Technology or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. In this role, you will have to be an expert in enterprise security sales, networking, growing net new business in an emerging market and most importantly, a closer.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Engineer: what you will be doing day in and day out:
- Support partners and customers during pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities.
- Work closely with our Sales team, qualify sales opportunities from a technical perspective, present solutions, gather customer requirements and design the architecture to include in quotations.
- Act as a technical focal point in managing communications with partners, to deliver the right messages and to receive the feedback from the field.
- Follow up with customers for resolution of issues or new feature requests, interacting internally with the Research and Development Team as needed.
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit:
- 7+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles as a Security Consultant, System Integrator or System Engineer
- Strong knowledge of information security principles
- Good understanding of complex networks, protocols and networking technologies
- Good communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Good problem finding and solving skills
- Dedicated to achieving goals
- Strong work ethic
- Good written and spoken English proficiency
- Availability and willingness to travel
- Ability to operate in settings with strong confidentiality and data privacy protocols
Other requirements: nice to haves of the SE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in computer systems or telecommunications
- Experience in the field of ICS (Industrial Control Systems) security projects
- Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cyber security, IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect, ISO27001 Lead Auditor)