Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking for talent globally to continue its success! This particular role is for the Sales Engineering Manager over the Americas.
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by acting as the Sales Engineering Manager leading a team of Pre-Sales Technical Engineers while they work with asset owners in the assigned territory to sell and deploy cutting edge cyber security technology. You’ll support the education, promotion and adoption of a solution to help targeted accounts protect their Operational Technology or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. In this role, you will have to be an expert in enterprise security architectures, cybersecurity product suites and technologies, packet and protocol analysis, and comfortable working with a company in a high growth stage.
Key responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out
- Manage a team of Senior pre-sales Engineers
- Work tightly with our Sales team, qualify sales opportunities from a technical perspective, present solutions, gather customer requirements and design the architecture to include in quotations
- Backing partners and customers during pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities
- Follow up with customers for resolution of issues or new feature requests, interacting internally with the Research and Development Team as needed
- You will be the technical lead with managing communications with key accounts and partners
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
- 5+ years leading a team of pre-sales Engineers
- 8+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles as a Security Consultant, System Integrator or System Engineer
- Proven track record of recruiting and mentoring elite technical talent
- Excellent experience with documentation and processes
- Valuable knowledge of information security principles
- Strong understanding of complex networks, protocols and networking technologies
- Availability and willingness to travel
- Written and spoken English proficiency
- Good problem finding and solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Industrial Control Systems, Operational technology, or SCADA security projects
- Working proficiency of Spanish, French, or Portuguese (weighted heavily)
- Experience presenting and representing your company in small and/or large audiences
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting you with OT/ICS Cybersecurity talent.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are held with privacy in mind. A resume will never be submitted to a client or company until a candidate authorizes the submission.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process. This will include preparation for each interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn