Website VergeToday Verge Management Group
Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking globally for a Senior ICS Cyber Engineer to continue its success!
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by acting as the technical subject matter expert working with asset owners in the assigned territory to sell and deploy cutting edge cyber security technology. You’ll support the education, promotion and adoption of a solution to help targeted accounts protect their Operational Technology or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. In this role, you will have to be an expert in enterprise security architectures, cybersecurity product suites and technologies, packet and protocol analysis, and comfortable working with a company in a high growth stage.
Location – Houston, or Dallas….The TOLA region (65-70%)
Compensation Range from -$180K to $200K
Key responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out
Achieve mastery of all our internal technologies to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with CXO- and VP-level audiences within major enterprise accounts, as well as channel partner leadership and technical stakeholders
• Use strong leadership skills to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner
•Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle for both customers and partners
• Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
• Provide professional responses to customer RFPs / RFIs
• Effectively position the technology against competitive offerings
• Be responsible for representing the products, company values and brand to customers and at industry conferences and seminars.
• Take ownership of the POC/Pilot process:
• Experience with Unix, virtualization technologies, scripting, API integration
• Assess customer requirements and tailor POC tests and findings for the best solution.
• Assist prospects with deployment and orientation.
• Capture requested features and provide feedback to Product Management, Sales, Development, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
• Bachelor’s degree or masters degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 10+ years of Sales Engineer, Security Consultant, or Network Engineer experience looking working within security
• Minimum of 7+ years infosec experience
• Must have strong knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable malware and anti-malware solutions and techniques
• Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
• Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
• Collaborative and team-oriented attitude is a 100% MUST HAVE.
• Effective problem-solving capabilities…..Problem ways right in front of you.
• Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
• Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
• Ability and willingness to travel
• 3+ years experience in Industrial Control System, Operational Technology environments HIGHLY preferred
• Experience within Process Controls, SCADA, Industrial Controls System environments
• Other applicable vendor-specific certifications in the endpoint security space • Infosec-specific professional certifications, such as but not limited to: CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cybersecurity, IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect, ISO27001 Lead Auditor)
• Demonstrated project leadership/management skill
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.
Feel free to reach out directly to us for more ICS Cybersecurity jobs on our website at https://vergemanagementgroup.com or email at [email protected]– VMG LinkedIn