Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Position: Senior Solution Delivery and Solutions Engineer
Location: Remote Locations (Anywhere in the Midwest)
Compensation: Compensation $160- $185k. (uncapped so plenty of room for more) and equity options
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology, Industrial Control System (OT, ICS) cyber security and is looking for talent globally to continue its success!
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by acting as the technical subject matter expert working with the Sales and PM teams to deploy cutting edge cyber security technology within named accounts. You’ll support the education, and adoption of a passive anomaly detection and asset identification solution which uses machine learning and behavioral analytics to help targeted accounts protect their Operational Technology or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. In this role, you will have to be highly proficient in enterprise security architectures, cybersecurity product suites and technologies, networking technologies, and comfortable working in various Industrial Control System environments.
Key responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out
• Provide post-sales consulting, collaborating with customers and partners on key engagements.
• Provide timely, quality and cost-effective technical services, including vendor expertise during infrastructure design, deployment, testing and verification, as well as optimization.
• Develop and deliver complex proof-of-concept projects and technical workshops.
• Serve as the technical expert on project teams with the customer providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives.
• Provide complex solutions in customer environments and execute/document said solutions by self or as a team leader
• Follow up with customers for resolution of issues or new feature requests, interacting internally with the Research and Development Team as needed.
• Act as a technical focal point in managing communications with partners, to deliver the right messages and to receive the feedback from the field.
• Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time according to specified project deliverables/scope
• Document and template necessary documentation packages for customers (i.e. high/low level design documentation, method of procedure, test plans, configuration templates, and scripts)
• Write white papers, tech notes and other high-level documentation as required.
• Delivering knowledge transfer to client staff.
• Provide project management or input to project management for engagements
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
• Passion to make a difference in the space you work
• 10+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles as a Security Consultant, System Integrator or System Engineer.
• Extensive experience in network security in a support, design, consultancy or operations role.
• Strong knowledge of common networking and security protocols and applications
• Detailed technical experience in the installation, configuration and operation of security appliances in large complex environment
• Strong knowledge of information security principles
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Good communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and handle confrontation when necessary
• Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
• Strong work ethic
• Availability and willingness to travel (50% working time)
“Nice to haves” of the Senior Solution Delivery Engineer
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Engineering (CE), or Computer Science (CS) or equivalent education/training/experience
• Experience in the field of ICS (Industrial Control Systems) security projects (STRONGLY PREFERRED)
• Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cybersecurity, IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect, ISO27001 Lead Auditor)
• Demonstrated project leadership / management skill
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn