Website VergeToday Verge Management Group
Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking for a Senior Manager of Sales to continue its success!
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by being the focal point for the company to grow revenue in the assigned territory. This will include net new business as well as renewal growth. You’ll support the education, promotion and adoption of a bleeding edge technology to help asset owners protect their Operational Technology or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. In this role, you will have to be an expert in enterprise security sales, networking, growing net new business in an emerging market and most importantly, a closer.
We are also looking to hire this role in New York.
Key responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out
- Develop comprehensive sales and business plans to acquire new customers
- Manage expectations through routine and thorough contact and communication with target markets
- Develop and employ engaging and penetrating discovery process to flush out account opportunities
- Establish “trusted partner” relationship with target customers
- Solicit and accurately define account vision and technology expectation
- Facilitate effective planning sessions and target account meetings
- Coordinate/utilize internal resources to broaden and deepen account relationships
- Work with leadership to develop compelling proposals and contracts on a timely basis
- Report activities and results accurately and timely each week to leadership
- Exceed daily, weekly and monthly activity goals for calls, appointments and demos
- Fully explore the business needs and buying motivations for each key target account
- Develop deep personal expertise and understanding of company solutions
- Identify opportunities for new solutions or project approaches for each target account
- Identify and recommend effective solutions, processes and techniques to accounts
- Stay current on industry trends and new or innovative approaches and incorporates into solutions
- Maintain timely and accurate account documentation in Salesforce.com
- Participate in selected industry activities, organizations and tradeshows as assigned
- Communicate account issues accurately and timely and ensure prompt resolution
- Demo and close target customers on appropriate solutions
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
- 5+ years of relevant Enterprise Security Software sales, account management and/or industry experience
- 10+ years preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Significant technology aptitude and demonstrated competence in MS Office, CRM and SalesForce.com tools
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and provide guidance to accounts
- Demonstrated ability to identify new opportunities and close sales
- Proven oral and written communication skills with excellent presentation abilities
- Proven prospect and customer management skills
- Ability to execute and oversee multiple clients and tasks
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and synthesize information accurately
- Strong demonstrated independent work ethic
- Effective and continuous learner
- Effective listener and communicator
- High motivation. Will do whatever it takes to ensure customer and company success
- Located within, and have established business presence within designated sales territory
- Ability to travel within sales territory and occasionally elsewhere domestically (headquarters, etc.)
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.
Feel free to reach out directly to us for more ICS Cybersecurity jobs on our website at https://vergemanagementgroup.com or email at [email protected]– VMG LinkedIn