Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking globally for a Senior Project Manager to continue its success!
Role: Senior Project Manager – America’s
Location: East Coast time zone
Due to our client’s continued success, they are growing their teams significantly globally and require the support of an experienced and exceptional Senior Project Manager to play a fundamental part in their expansion plans.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will oversee all aspects of assigned projects, create, and maintain comprehensive project documentation, assign responsibilities, summarize, and report progress of project to all involved stakeholders and upper management.
Candidate must have excellent communication skills, data analysis skills, ability to foresee and report internally on expected risks, and demonstrated success working on customer facing projects.
Our client is a high growth, start-up business so you will need to be flexible in your approach and confident to take on additional Project Management and Professional Services tasks outside of the job description. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in Project Management in a super-hot market.
What You Will Do:
- Pro-actively organize, and oversee assigned projects from initiation through completion
- Gather data, consolidate, and summarize into project/program-based metrics and generate reports and metrics for reporting purposes.
- Document and provide consistent communication and consistent status reporting for all stakeholders on project budget, timelines, and deliverables to make them timely aware of successes, risks, and the project status.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
- Be an active member of the project management practice and identify areas of improvements and propose changes to further develop the practice
- Provide strategic guidance to team members in ways that promote the company’s procedures, policies, and cultural pillars
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and activities, coordinate the closure of action items and communicate involving the appropriate stakeholders, internal or external
- Own project & program tasks and keep team members accountable and aware of upcoming deadlines
- Motivate and drive project members to tight deadlines, removing roadblocks and understanding when escalation is needed to avoid scope creep and crunch as well as impact to the schedule, deliverables, and the business
- Create, review, and collaborate with internal teams as well as customers on Statement of Works and other contracts
- Build meaningful and reliable relationships with internal functions such as Sales, SalesOps, Finance, Product Management, Logistics as well as external stakeholders such as customers
- Be a promoter of best practices and internal processes as well as company culture and values
- 7+ years of proven experience in project and/or program management roles
- 2+ years of proven experience working as part of a Professional Services team
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word as well as Microsoft Project
- Ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with all levels of personnel and internal and external customers
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment where you can help, shape, create and define future processes
- Fluent/proficient (C1 to C2 levels according to CEFR) written and spoken English language skills are a must
Nice to haves:
- PMP certification is a plus
- MSc/MA is a plus
- 2+ years of proven experience in the cyber security industry is a big plus
- 2+ years of proven experience working for a vendor is a big plus
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French is a plus
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.