Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking globally for a Senior Sales Director to continue its success!
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by being the focal point for the company to grow revenue in the assigned territory. This will include net new business as well as renewal growth. You’ll support the education, promotion and adoption of a bleeding edge technology to help asset owners protect their Operational Technology or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. In this role, you will have to be an expert in enterprise security sales, networking, growing net new business in an emerging market and most importantly, a closer.
We are also looking to hire this role in Moscow, Russia, San Francisco, California and Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Key responsibilities of a Senior Sales Director: what you will be doing day in and day out
- Interact with sales teams in territory planning.
- Develop and implement sales strategies in the specific region that drive monthly, quarterly and yearly growth against company targets.
- Hire, develop, coach and manage a strong team of Sales Professionals to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Comprehend and manage all phases of the sales cycle.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and client care
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level.
- Showcase strong time management skills.
- Perform regular pipeline reviews and accurately forecast sales pipeline with your team to be delivered to the Senior Leadership Team.
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Exception communication and highly developed social skills with strong ability to work in collaboration across the organization
- Advanced go to market and planning skills in addition to advanced writing and presentation abilities
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge to succinctly align customer/partner needs with the company value proposition
- Experience developing and implementing joint go to market plans
- The capability to create and design programs from the ground up and evaluate the technology and tools needed to bring them to life
- Track record of successful sales pipeline management and results
- Proven success working in sales leadership focused on cyber security solutions
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn