Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Position: Senior Security Engineer – Pre Sales
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology, Industrial Control System (OT, ICS) cyber security and is looking for talent globally to continue its success!
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by acting as the technical subject matter expert working with asset owners in the assigned territory to sell and deploy cutting edge cyber security technology. You’ll support the education, promotion and adoption of a passive anomaly detection and asset identification solution which uses machine learning and behavioral analytics to help targeted accounts protect their Operational Technology or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. In this role, you will have to be an expert in enterprise security architectures, cybersecurity product suites and technologies, packet and protocol analysis, and comfortable working with a company in a high growth stage.
Key responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out
- Support partners and customers during pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities.
- Work closely with Sales team, qualify sales opportunities from a technical perspective, present solutions, gather customer requirements and design the architecture to include in quotations.
- Act as a technical focal point in managing communications with partners, to deliver the right messages and to receive the feedback from the field.
- Follow up with customers for resolution of issues or new feature requests, interacting internally with the Research and Development Team as needed to support product development.
- Be an expert with our Industrial Cyber Security product offerings, acting as key engineering resource to guide cyber security product development and strategy
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
- 5 + years of experience working in customer-facing roles as a Security Consultant, System Integrator or System Engineer, Cyber Security Consultant
- Strong knowledge of packet analysis (pcaps -Wireshark) other tools for packet analysis of traffic.
- Strong knowledge of information security principles and experience with cyber threat intelligence
- Strong understanding of complex networks, protocols and networking technologies both on the IT side as well as working knowledge of the “OT” or plant side. (Modbus etc)
- Ability to technically evaluate security technologies & provide security recommendations
- Superior communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, especially with different stakeholders (IT, CISO, Plant Managers, Operations, Engineering)
- Develop and deliver complex proof-of-concept projects and technical workshops.
- Serve as the technical expert on project teams with the customer providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives.
- Availability and willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in computer systems or telecommunications
- Deep experience in the field of ICS (Industrial Control Systems) security projects
- Security certifications and experience (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cybersecurity, IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect, IEC 62443, NIST 800-82)
- DHS ICS Implementation guidelines and standards
- Knowledge of a second language (Spanish)
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn