Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Position: Senior Vice President of Global Sales
Location: DC Area heavily preferred, but other locations considered
Compensation: $350-$425 (uncapped) with executive level equity options
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking for talent globally to continue its success!
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by being the focal point for the company to grow revenue in the assigned territory. This will include net new business as well as renewal growth. You’ll support the education, promotion and adoption of a bleeding edge technology to help asset owners protect their Operational Technology or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. In this role, you will have to be an expert in enterprise security sales, networking, growing net new business in an emerging market and most importantly, a closer.
Key responsibilities of a Senior Vice President of Global Sales: what you will be doing day in and day out
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Establish a high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Facilitate pipeline review and create standardized leading indicators and metrics (standardized) that can be acted upon to improve overall sales performance.
- Be an advocate of the field and champion an easy to do business with approach; drive continuous improvement on all related sales processes, documents and tools to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Sales process.
- Manage territory planning and sales resources optimization. Provide comprehensive analysis of territory alignment decisions; advise and drive sales quota setting process.
- Provide guidance, insight and recommendations to leadership team focused on increased revenue growth while improving overall sales team performance and effectiveness.
- Oversee and administer variable incentive compensation plans. Wok cross-functionally with Finance and People Strategy to establish rules, policies, and procedures related to sales compensation and recognition and facilitate dispute resolution
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Management, Marketing, Business Administration.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in an analytical leadership role, and providing strategic guidance and operational oversight in Sales Operations within a hi-tech, cyber or critical infrastructure organization.
- Experience growing and managing successful direct and indirect sales operations.
- Commanding and dynamic stage presence as the top sales executive for the organization
- Experience within a “start-up” environment is essential to this role
- Cyber Security Sales experience = advantage.
- Experience within critical infrastructure, Industrial Controls, SCADA, Process Controls = advantage
- Global experience = advantage
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn