Postion: Solution Architect – Partners
In the Alliances Solutions Architect role, you will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by acting as the technical subject matter expert in cutting edge cyber security technology expert for strategic technical and managed services partners across the United States. You’ll train partners on and develop integrations for a passive anomaly detection and asset identification solution which uses machine learning and behavioral analytics to help customers protect their Operational Technology and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. As an Alliances Solutions Architect, you will have to have an in-depth understanding of enterprise security architectures, as well as a wide variety of cyber security tools and platforms, while being able to assist partners with the development of a go to market strategy incorporating our products.
Key responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out in the alliances solution architect role
- Backing partners and their customers during pre-sales, sales and, post-sales activities.
- Execute as a technical focal point in managing communications with partners to develop use cases and qualify opportunities
- Work closely with our Business Development and Strategic Alliances team to drive technical integrations, develop go to market strategy, and enable partners to successfully sell our solution
- Coordinate with partners to for solve issues and triage new feature requests, interacting internally with the product management team as needed to support product development.
- Be an expert with our Industrial Cyber Security product offerings, acting as a key engineering resource to guide cyber security product development and third-party technology integrations
- Design technical demonstrations incorporating third party technology platforms to showcase our partner ecosystem
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
- 7-10 + years of experience working in customer-facing roles as a Security Consultant, System Integrator or System Engineer
- Sufficient English language communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work both independently and as a part of a cross-functional team
- Experience working with or selling to the US Federal Government
- Strong work ethic
- Availability and willingness to travel worldwide
- Proficiency in scripting, Linux/Unix, API Integration
- Experience with Intrusion Detection tools and techniques
- Ability to technically evaluate security technologies & provide security recommendations
- Powerful knowledge of information security principles and enterprise architectures
- VERY strong understanding of complex networks, protocols and networking technologies, including familiarity with legacy layer 2 protocols
“Nice to haves”
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology (or a similar field)
- Security certifications or relevant experience (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cybersecurity, IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect, ISO27001 Lead Auditor)
- Experience working in Start-Up Environment
- Experience in the field of ICS (Industrial Control Systems) security projects
- Experience designing/working with embedded systems
- Foreign language proficiency (Spanish, French, German, or Japanese)
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader when it comes to connecting you with OT/ICS Cybersecurity talent.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn