Website VergeToday Verge Management Group
Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Position: Vice President of Sales
Territory: Austin, Texas
Seeking a hard charging, seasoned sales professional with a proven track record in managing, scaling, and developing an Enterprise Sales team from the ground up within IAM/IGA. You will drive the education, promotion, and adoption of an A.I. powered software using advanced A.I. to disrupt a space desperately needing it. Experience required in goal setting, exceeding goals, team/territory management, and lead generation. This position can be located anywhere in the US with a preference for Austin, Texas.
What you will do:
- Work remotely to drive Net New sales opportunities and develop market for your given territory
- Achieve quarterly. And annual revenue and growth targets by establishing sales goals and monitoring the status of these goals; take necessary action to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Research and develop relationships with organizations in our key markets
- Engage partners in closing deals with key accounts and influence business indicatives for future success within the region
- Forecast and report revenue projections to management and deliver a predictable pipeline to drive forecast accuracy
- Participate in defining product strategy and roadmap by gaining a deep understanding of the customer experience/buyers journey
- Identify potential customers and promote our client to the targeted market
- Align the customer problem-space with our strategy and product vision
- Be the voice of the customer
Who you are:
- Excellent communicator, both internally and externally
- 7+ years of direct sales within a sales organization, preferably within cybersecurity with a recent focus closing complex IGA/IAM deals
- Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Strategic thinker who considers the entire picture and doesn’t fall into a single silo
- Maniacal in your attention to detail
- IT or Engineering background plus
- Dogged determination/competitiveness – you want to win and are used to winning
- Strong negotiation, organization, written, product demo, and verbal communication skills required
- Self-starter who will default into action and demand assistance when needed
- Deeply knowledgeable on IAM and IGA cybersecurity
- Understanding of competition and able to anticipate direction of the market-PLUS
- Start-up experience is a MUST
- Higher technical acumen
About Verge Management Group – We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service. Therefore, you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers, and managing the negotiations.
Feel free to reach out directly to us for more ICS Cybersecurity jobs on our website at https://vergemanagementgroup.com or email at [email protected].– VMG LinkedIn