Website VergeToday Verge Management Group
Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Remote – Numerous roles within the United States
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking for talent globally to continue its success!
Client is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect – OT cybersecurity, who will act as a trusted advisor to their accounts while leading the efforts of identifying and realizing security requirements within OT ICS – Operational Technology/Industrial Control System accounts. They will work with internal resources, as well as directly with clients for sometimes complex security projects.
They should have deep familiarity with enterprise security tools and infrastructure as it relates to the control system cybersecurity domain. This will be vetted heavily. Candidate must have comfort as technical support for security tools as well as assist with implementation as needed. They will also act in a capacity to give on going guidance on the containment and remediations for cybersecurity incidents.
The security architect should be able to identify enterprise security requirements and provide guidance to enterprise initiatives. The security architect will serve as technical support for security tools and assist with security tool implementation and integration into the Customer environment.
The Security Architect must be comfortable presenting complex solutions to key business stakeholders, as well as the C-Suite. This will require a deep level of understanding of not only security practices, but also the unique infrastructure that are found in Operational Technology (OT).
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate communications between Customer and internal teams. Sales, Customer Success, Product etc.
- Provide expert level knowledge of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
- Assess existing security controls and procedures and give ongoing direction as needed.
- Provide guidance on building lasting and secure security programs within OT.
- Evaluate client needs and communicate the value of a solution on highly technical subjects.
- Lead technical meetings and working groups to address issues related to security threats, relevant regulatory and compliance requirements, malware, vulnerabilities, and cybersecurity preparedness
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
- MUST have a passion for securing critical infrastructure and simply, live and breath OT ICS cybersecurity.
- Must have at least 7 years of professional experience within OT ICS cybersecurity
- Must have at least 2 years of experience within OT ICS or critical infrastructure cybersecurity.
- Extensive understanding of tools used in security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis or other areas of security operations
- In-depth understanding of networking, including TCP/IP protocols and network topology
- Fundamental understanding of operating systems, including Windows and Linux and network equipment
- Basic understanding of the components that comprise a successful information security program
- In-depth knowledge of security tools such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, web proxies, DLP, SIEM, DNS security, and firewalls
- In depth knowledge of at LEAST ONE Operational Technology industry such as Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Utilities.
- Must not have a big ego.
- High integrity
- Naturally curious.
- A constant drive to HELP.
- Ability to be agile and maintain positivity in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Ability to clearly and concisely document and explain technical details (documenting incidents, technical writing, etc.)
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.
Feel free to reach out directly to us for more ICS Cybersecurity jobs on our website at https://vergemanagementgroup.com or email at [email protected]