Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking for globally for a Digital Marketing Manager to continue its success!
Who we are looking for:
Our client is looking for an outstanding, experienced Digital Marketing professional who will drive the planning and execution of inbound digital marketing efforts via web properties, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Display Marketing, Account Based Marketing (ABM) and other emerging digital channels and methods with a focus on demand generation and return on ad spend (ROAS). You must be analytical, self-driven, have a passion for Digital Marketing and a proven record of success.
You are a problem-solver, strategic thinker, results-oriented, and have excellent project management skills. You possess strong interpersonal skills and are a true team player. Equally important, you have an innate ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities.
What you will do (aka the Responsibilities):
- Oversee planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns across SEM, display, paid social, content syndication, and other online channels
- Manage relationships with external digital agencies to meet lead goals
- Increase qualified traffic to our website via paid channels and integrated campaigns
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of programs to develop optimization recommendations
- Measure success of landing pages and CTAs
- Develop and maintain optimization strategies focused on demand generation
- Ensure timely execution of project deliverables; effectively oversee project milestones, resources, and priorities
What you are great at (aka the Requirements):
- Optimizing digital campaigns to increase conversions and influence pipeline opportunities
- Understanding marketing KPIs and gaining actionable insights
- Meeting and exceeding demand generation objectives
- Getting things done while meeting deadlines and at times, working under pressure
- Being a dynamic, high execution “doer”
- Managing agency relationships
Your Education & Experience:
- 5+ years hands-on execution and management experience in paid search, paid social and display marketing programs
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords / Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HubSpot and Salesforce.com reporting is a plus
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn