Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Location: Bethesda, MD area
Compensation:$80-$95k based on experience and fit
Benefits: Full Benefits, 401K
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking for talent globally to continue its success!
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by being the focal point for the company to grow revenue in the assigned territory. This will include net new business as well as renewal growth. You’ll support the education, promotion and adoption of a bleeding edge technology to help asset owners protect their Operational Technology or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. In this role, you will have to be an expert in enterprise security sales, networking, growing net new business in an emerging market and most importantly, a closer.
Key Responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out
• The Sales Support Analyst will be responsible for corporate sales support of federal programs underway and in development. Duties will include pricing, assisting with forecast development, customer support, sales operations, proposal management, etc.
• Identify key actions necessary to support growing business development activities and streamline the handling of customer proposals.
• Facilitate internal requirements and coordinate action items with project execution teams.
• Participate in discussions with federal agencies and assist in developing relationships and requirements for future business.
• The Federal Sales Support Analyst will work with the customers and sales team to translate requirements into potential solutions.
• Performs market research to evaluate potential new products, opportunities, contacts, alternative agencies to work with, and avenues that hold revenue potential.
• Recommends new products and product modifications to assure customer satisfaction.
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
• Sales Support or Program Management experience in the Federal Marketplace.
• Current Sales Engineers, Program Managers, Customer Support Professionals, Sales Operations Professionals or Inside Sales Executives should have many of the skills we are interested in.
• Knowledge of DOD organizations like the Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Army Installation Management Command (IMCOM), Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), Commander Navy Installations Command (CNIC), SPAWAR, Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center (AFIMSC), Air Force Civil Engineering Center (AFCEC) or any of the Military Cyber commands are preferred for this role.
• Knowledge of the Federal Procurement Process
• BS/BA in Business (or related field), Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science.
• General understanding of government procurement, federal contracts, and federal operations and maintenance services.
• Junior Officers (separated) with a minimum 5 years of experience in the public works, civil engineering, utilities, communications, security and/or public safety operations will be considered.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with all levels of the organization and with external contacts.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills, listening, communication and presentation skills.
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn