Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and accomplished Product Marketing Director to define and execute the go-to-market product strategy for our leading industrial cybersecurity solution. This person will have global responsibility of product launches, sales enablement, and will collaborate closely with product management and marketing communication to ensure product messaging and communications continues to resonate with customers, prospects, and partners offering competitive differentiation and enhancing selling efforts.
Key responsibilities of a Product Marketing Director: what you will be doing day in and day out
- Establish product positioning, plan and execute product launches
- Provide for product collateral such as product data sheets, presentations and sales tools
- Drive sales enablement and train teams on product related value proposition
- Work closely with product team to understand customer needs and market drivers
- Ensure product materials support channel readiness
- Serve as an evangelist on webinars, at conferences, social media and through blog and byline contributions
- Support the collection and use of competitive intelligence
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
- 8-10 years in Marketing and Product Marketing
- Specific cybersecurity and industrial technology product experience
- The ability to understand technical product attributes and translate them into customer value and competitive advantage
- Collaboration with product and field technical team as well as market-facing interactions
- A strong record of supporting field selling needs including tools, playbooks, presentations, collateral for both direct and channel GTMs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills internal and externally
- Pass experience presenting to conferences, customers, analyst, and media
- Success and self-motivation amid a high growth and agile environment
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader when it comes to connecting you with OT/ICS Cybersecurity talent.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.VMG LinkedIn