Website VergeToday Verge Management Group
Global Leader in Talent Acquisition within OT/ICS/IoT Cybersecurity
Our client is a market leader in the booming area of Operational Technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is looking globally for a Senior Systems Engineer to continue its success!
You will be doing your part to protect human lives as well as millions in revenue by acting as the technical subject matter expert working with asset owners in the assigned territory to sell and deploy cutting edge cyber security technology. You’ll support the education, promotion and adoption of a solution to help targeted accounts protect their Operational Technology or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments. In this role, you will have to be an expert in enterprise security architectures, cybersecurity product suites and technologies, packet and protocol analysis, and comfortable working with a company in a high growth stage.
Key responsibilities: what you will be doing day in and day out
- Participate in interactions with analysts and customers as a technical expert for product sub-systems driving improvements in their systems and our platform
- Design and implement automation and orchestration solutions
- Work tightly with the engineering team to design and implement design teams to define feature specifications
- Construct and implement big data processing architectures
- Analyze gaps and opportunities for improvement of existing solutions
Key requirements: without these you’re probably not the best fit
- In-depth expertise in network monitoring/configuration/management solutions, network architecture, network security, network traffic and packet analysis
- Involvement with designing and implementing solutions using Docker
- Solid understanding of DNS solutions, Active Directory, and other IDMs
- Strong knowledge of Linux and experience with bash scripting.
- Practice with configuration management tools
- Expertise building and monitoring software projects using Agile methodologies
- Experience with Linux, namely RedHat based distros
- Strong debugging. root cause analysis and trouble shooting skills
- Training in configuring and implementing virtualization technologies like Docker and VMware
- US Permanent Resident, US Citizen, or Canadian Citizen (Must be able to pass background checks)
About Verge Management Group– We are the global leader in connecting our partners with talent for OT/ICS Cybersecurity jobs.
Resumes presented to Verge Management Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to our client company, VMG will shine as a full-service firm. Therefore; you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations.
Feel free to reach out directly to us for more ICS Cybersecurity jobs on our website at https://vergemanagementgroup.com or email at [email protected]– VMG LinkedIn